lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

Las Puertas Del Cielo Look of the Day

 Yesterday was the design fair Las puertas del cielo here in Bogota, it is a festival full of amazing independent designers, I will be telling you more about it in the next post, here is what I wore to the fair, the pictures were taken after the rain, so my hair was a frizzy mess, with this outfit I was using a new necklace I love that I think really deserves to be the center of attention of the look. what do you think of the way I combined with the rest?

Ayer fue la feria Las Puertas del Cielo, aqui en Bogota, este es un festival que reúne a increíble diseñadores independientes, les estaré contando un poco mas acerca de esto en la próxima entrada, por ahora aquí esta lo que me puse para la feria, las fotos las tomamos después de que llovió por lo que mi pelo esta un poco desastroso con tanto frizz, estaba usando un nuevo collar que me encanta y que me parece que merece ser el centro de atención del outfit, que les parece de la forma en que lo combine con el resto?






Photos: Valerie Lopez

Forever 21 Grey sweater
MNG jean skirt

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

What a cute casual look! You are adorable and I really like your hair. <3

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin