viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Getting Late


Sorry I couldn't post this look yesterday like I said I would in the preview, but here it is, nothing special, just something casual for the day, when I finished getting ready I realised that I had the three colors I had said to not use together when my interest in fashion first started long time ago, it really is never say never, specially in fashion, blue, black and brown actually have amazing combinations  and I'm actually a big fan of combining this colors, every combo has real potencial when it comes to this basics, also I had tons of fun taking this pictures, ever since I started the blog I feel like I have yet to find my identity when it comes to outfit photos, I mean there are some pretty amazing blogs with even more incredible look of the day pictures, so it is hard to find what goes with you when you are starting and experimenting this whole blog world, but with this pictures I sort of relaxed for the first time and tried new things, and even though not all of them were what I wanted, I now know how somethings look like and I'm finding what I like and I'm learning what to do to get there, so maybe I'm not all the way there yet but I feel this is a good start, this ones were my favorite, hope you like them!

Lo siento que ayer no puede poner este look como les había dicho en preview, pero aquí ya esta, no es nada especial, solo algo para salir durante el dia, cuando termine de arreglarme, me di cuenta que tenia puesto los tres colores que había dicho que no usaria juntos cuando me comencé a interesar por la moda, definitivamente nunca digas nunca, sobretodo si se trata de moda, el azul, negro y cafe/marron tienen en verdad muchas posibilidades, y en realidad me encanta combinarlos, cualquier forma de usarlos tiene mucho potencial cuando se trata de basico como estos. Tambien me diverti mucho tomandome estas fotos, desde que comence el blog he sentido que todavia no encuentro mi lugar en las fotos de los looks, hay muchisimos blogs increíbles, con impresionantes fotos de looks, que es difícil encontrar que es lo que cuadra contigo cuando apenas estas comenzando a experimentar con el mundo del blog, pero con estas fotos, por primera vez me relaje un poco e intente cosas nuevas, y aunque no todas las fotos me gustaron, definitavamente fue un avance, ya por lo menos se como se ven ciertas cosas y que es lo que me gusta, asi como que hacer para llegar a lo que quiero, asi que puede que no este todavía en donde quiero llegar, pero siento que es un buen comienzo, estas fueron mis fotos favoritas, espero que les gusten!

My dog wanted a part in the picture too!
Mi perrita quería salir también en la foto!








Ph: Yoly Briceño

H&M Baby blue bottom down shirt 

No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin