viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Just Something


Just something I was wearing this week :), I was wearing the bracelet from Shopsaholcs' Shop I showed you in the last post, first part of the Designer Series coming soon!
By the way I'm currently reading The Hunger Games books and I cannot stop, I'm already half way through mockingjay (the last book) and I only started the first book on wednesday, I highly recommend this trilogy, the right combination of action and romance!


Algo que me puse en estos dias :), estaba usando mi nueva pulsera de Shopaholics'Shop que les mostre en mi ultimo post, pronto la primera parte del Designer Series!
Por cierto, ahorita estoy leyendo los libros de The Hunger Games Y no he podido parar, ya voy por la mitad de Mockingjay (el ultimo libro) y apenas comencé el primer libro el miércoles, de verdad les recomiendo esta trilogía, es la mezcla correcta de acción y romance!



1 comentario:

Gaby de Modacapital dijo...

Te ves estupenda, me encanta esa capita !!
saludos y besos!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin