martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

Some Color Blocking

Ever since I first saw the first color blocking post on a blog, I've been dying to try this awesome trend myself but the opportunity hadn't come or I don't know if I had already worn it and hadn't realised it, I think no so this is my approach to color blocking, (took some time, I'll try to be faster with the pastel trend, which I really like too), some orange and blue combo that I felt pretty good about, plus with the slightly cold weather and rainy days Bogota tends to be a grey and neutrals kind of city, it felt good being so colorful even if I had some grey clouds behind, hope you like it and thank you so much for reading my blog :) your comments make my day! 

Desde que vi el primer post de color blocking (no se me ocurrio una buena traduccion :S), me he estado muriendo de ganas por usar un look de esta tendencia, pero la oportunidad no aparecia o si lo habia usado no me habia dado cuenta, aunque creo que no, asi que aqui esta mi primer look de color blocking  (me tomo un buen rato y espero no tardarme tanto en intentar con la tendencia de los colores pasteles que tambien me gusta mucho), un combo de naranja y azul que me gusto bastante la verdad, ademas con el frio y los dias lluviosos Bogota tiende a ser una ciudad de mucho gris y tonos neutrales asi que se sintio bastante bien estar asi de colorida aun con las nubes grises detras de mi, espero que les guste y muchas gracias por visitar mi blog :) sus comentarios me alegran el dia!








H&M orange jumper / sueter naranja
ZARA blue skirt / falda azul 
Bosi boots / botas

No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin