sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

No Time

Okay so saying that schoolwork is taking most of my time really is an understatement, my vacations are really over and it's been all work and no play, thankfully today I found a little time to show you some pics from my trip to Medellin, this is what I wore for a night out with the girls, I still got tons of pics to show you and I'll try to appear more on the blog, it's been hard but I really miss posting :S hopefully I'll find a good way to organise my time with all my assignments from college. Hope you like the pics, it's little but I'll make a longer post soon. 

Bueno decir que la universidad me quita mucho tiempo, es decir muy poco, mis vacaciones definitivamente se terminaron y he tenido muchisimo estudio que hacer, por fin hoy encontre un poco the tiempo para mostrarles unas fotos de mi viaje a Medellin, esto fue lo que me puse para salir con mis amigas de noche, todavia tengo muchas fotos que mostrarles y voy a intentar aparecer en el blog mas seguido, ha sido un poco dificil pero extraño mucho hacer nuevos posts :S espero encontar una mejor forma de organizar mi tiempo con todos los trabajos que tengo de la universidad. Espero que le gusten las fotos, se que es poco pero pronto hare un post mas largo.



Aldo Wedges / Plataformas 
I love Tokio Couture mustache necklace / Collar de bigote 

No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin