domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Nothing Fancy

Remember the sneak peek I posted on monday? well here it is,it took all week but I wanted to show Valentine's day first before it was too long time ago, but it's here something simple and comfortable for college, I don't usually wear skirts to class but they are one of my favorite pieces of clothes so from time to time I indulge, think I'll do it more often, I really love wearing them. Hope you had a great weekend.

Se acuerdan del preview que les mostre el lunes? bueno aqui esta todo el look, se tardo un poco pero es que queria mostrarles primero el de San Valentin antes de que pasara mucho tiempo, pero aqui esta, un look bastante simple y comodo, normalmente no uso faldas para ir a la universidad pero es una de mis piezas favoritas de ropa asi que de vez en cuando trato de ponermelas, me gustaria hacerlo mas seguido, en verdad me encanta usar faldas. Espero que hayan tenido un buen fin de semana.
 


Ph: Lorena Marquez
ZARA skirt and cardigan / falda y sueter

No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin