viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Heart on my sleeve.....or shirt

 
This is what I wore on Valentine's Day, here in Colombia it isn't really a big deal, nor it is to me, I think we should celebrate love every chance we get and every day if we can, but it does make for some nice holiday inspired outfits, I had a big project due tuesday so I spend all night finishing it, that's why I don't have proper outfit pics, I was tired beyond my mind, but somehow without really trying I ended up with a heart and a colorful outfit, must be because the splash of color in this shirt always brights me up, even if I haven't slept more than an hour, like this Valentine's day's case.
 
Esto fue lo que me puse el dia de San Valentin, aqui en Colombia no es tan importante y la verdad para mi tampoco, creo que deberiamos celebrar con nuestros seres queridos cada vez que podamos y todos los dias si es posible, pero aun asi es muy divertido vestirse para un dia en el que el amor es el protagonista, ese dia tenia una entrega y pase toda la noche terminandola asi que no pude tomarme unas buenas fotos del look, no se imaginan lo cansada que estaba (y me veia) pero aun asi a pesar de todo termine con un look de corazon y mucho color ese dia, debe ser porque esa camisa, con sus spash de pintura siempre me ha alegrado el dia cuando la uso, incluso si no he dormido mas de una hora como me paso este dia de San Valentin.



Ph:Lorena Marquez 
Bershka green blazer/ blazer verde


1 comentario:

SHANTIQUE DESIGNS x dijo...

Loving everything fluro!
Beautiful blog xxx

♥♥♥Would LOVE if you ENTERED OUR $200 STORE GIVEAWAY HERE "♥♥♥
***Drawn in only 2 days*** xxx

SUSS IT: shantikdesigns@blogspot.com
SHOP IT: www.facebook.com/vintagejunkyard

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin