domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Colorful City




Strolling around the city found some great street art and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use them as backdrop for outfit pictures, that's one of the great things about Bogota, it's full of surprises and not one street looks the same as the last one. Hope you like it, have a great week! 

Paseando por Bogota me encontre con callejones de graffitis increibles y no pude dejar pasar la oportunidad para usarlos de fondo en fotos de mi look, esta es una de las cosas que mas me gusta de Bogota, puedes encontrar de todo y siempre hay algo nuevo para sorprenderte, ninguna calle es igual. Espero que les gusten las fotos, que tengan una muy buena semana! 










Ph: Yoly Briceno 
H&M stripes jumper, sueter de rayas
Levi's bright blue jeans, jeans azul brillante
Studio F brown raincoat, sobretodo marrón 

3 comentarios:

Gaby de Modacapital dijo...

Estupenda, me encanta ver tanto color!!
Mil besos :)

Irene and Demetra Tsitirides dijo...

Great outfit! Please visit my blog and follow if you like! Will follow yours back!

http://fashion-framed.blogspot.com

agasuitcase dijo...

Amazing picture!Love the colours
Thank you for your commment. I follow you back:-)
If you want check my new post:-)
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin