viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2011

MNG Shopping Night


Yesterday was MNG Shopping Night here in Bogota and it was great, I loved the event, cocktails and discounts on gorgeous pieces of clothing, I was specially in love with the gold items and the sewuins everywhere, it's definetly time for sparkle! Unfortunately I was late and didn't see the fashion show :S but I still had a blast, and of course I had to wear my favorite MNG skirt that night.

Ayer fue el MNG Shopping Night aquí en Bogota y estuvo increíble, me encanto el evento, cócteles y descuentos en piezas de ropa preciosas, me gusto sobre todo las piezas doradas y la lentejuelas en todos lados, definitivamente es el momento de brillar! Desafortunadamente, llegue tarde y no pude ver el desfile :S pero igual la pase muy bien, y por supuesto tenia que usar mi falda de MNG favorita esa noche. 














No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin