sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Magic Gang


I can finally show you my hallowee pics! :) my costume of choice this year was magician, and I really liked how it turned out, it was all home made, all I got was the hat and the gold bow tie, even the red string was DIY. I went to a party with my friends that night and had a real blast plus halloween is an awesome day to go out here in Bogota, every one has a costume on, I saw some pretty great that night, including lego pieces(life sized), a transformer that turn into an actual car and some great Lady Gaga's too.

Por fin les puedo mostrar mis fotos de halloween! esta vez decidí disfrazarme de mago y la verdad me gusto bastante como resulto, es casi completamente casero, solo compre el sombrero y el corbatín, hasta decore el sombrero yo misma, esa noche salí con mis amigos a una fiesta y la pasamos increíble, ademas halloween aquí en Bogota es genial porque todo el mundo sale disfrazados, ese día vi algunos muy interesante, entre ellos piezas de lego, un transformer que se convirtió en carro y unas cuantas Lady Gaga's muy impresionantes.

PS: do you know what my friends are dressed as?
PS: reconocen el disfraz de mis amigos?














No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin