sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

Windy Night


This is from my second trip to San Francisco, a lot of pictures to show, you'll see in what is probably my longest post ever, though I still have some more California to show so don't be so sure quite yet, I have to say that during this holiday, San Francisco quickly became one of my favorite cities and I even thought I might really like living there, that is until I found out how windy it is! really it was like a fan blowing straight to my face all day and maybe it wouldn't be such a problem if real life were like those magazine photoshoots where wind if ever so flattering but reality is that wind makes for messy, well at least when it comes to me with my big curly untameable hair as it is, I had to wrap it up because it just wouldn't stay still, but all in all even with it's chilly, very chilly wind in the middle of summer I still find this blowing-through-my-hair-in-a-not-so-flattering-way city to be absolutely amazing and even if it is quite a shame that I'll have to wait till my hair is sleek and still (which is not going to happen) to not be annoyed by the wind me I still would not pass up the opportunity to visit again even if it means hanging with a ponytail all day.

Este es mi segundo viaje a San Francisco, tengo muchas fotos que mostrar, como ya verán  en lo que es tal vez el post mas largo que he hecho, aunque todavía queda mucho de California que mostrar así que puede ser que aparezca uno mas largo, tengo que admitir que San Francisco se convirtió rápidamente en una de mis ciudades favoritas, y hasta pensé que me gustaría bastante vivir allí  pero eso fue hasta que tuve que experimentar su fuerte brisa, es algo increíble! como tener un ventilador enfrente, y no habría problema si la brisa me hiciera ver como las modelos en las revistas cuando no hay nada mas halagador que un poco de viento, pero resuelta que la realidad es un poco desastrosa sobre todo con mi ya bastante crespo y bastante desordenado pelo jajaja, pero aun con su fría, muy fría brisa, esta ciudad me sigue encantado y aunque es una lastima tener que esperar al día en que mi pelo este liso y tranquilo (lo cual seguramente no sucederá  para que el viento no me moleste, créanme que no dejaría pasar la oportunidad de volver a visitar, así tenga que pasar todo el día con el pelo recogido.





Had to make an outfit change, no way I could take chilly San Francisco in this skirt.
Me tuve que cambiar, no había forma de soportar San Francisco con solo esta falda.

 Somewhat decent shot working with the wind :)
Una foto mas o menos decente teniendo en cuenta el viento :)


Had to pull it up, messy hair won't do
Tuve que recogerlo, mucho desorden en mi cabello


 Trolley car!



 Lori's diner milkshakes, awesome restaurant with it's 50's vibe and yummy food too.
Malteadas de Lori's Diner, un restaurante increíble ambientado en los 50's con mucha comida rica también.








Necessary bathroom stop at Westin St. Francis Hotel.
Una parada necesaria en el baño de Westin St. Francis Hotel

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin