lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

New Goodies


Good things Happen when you go to the flea market




1- This is like wallet size and I love the beaded detail, fell in love with it instantly, can't wait to wear it as a purse. A very little and cute purse.


Este bolsito es como tamaño monedero, bueno un poco mas grande, pero me encanta el detalle de las piedras y fue amor a primera vista, no puedo esperar a usarlo como bolso, un bolso muy pequeño pero muy bonito.




2,3- These two are my newest addition to my necklace collection, I'm a necklace person and I seem to be intent on owning as much of them as I can, don't know where to store them anymore, any tips? 

Estos dos son mi ultima adicion a mi coleccion de collares, soy una persona de collares, casi todos los dias uso uno y parezco querer tener todos los que pueda, ya no se ni donde guardarlos :S.



4- Funky buckles, I have always wanted one of those, already been thinking of many ways to use them, I'll show them in a look soon.

Hebillas divertidas, siempre he querido de esas y ya se me han ocurrido varian formas de usarlas, se las mostrare pronto.


5- Three for the price of one, I couldn't pass that opportunity specially with such great rings.

Tres por el precio de uno, no podía dejar pasar esa oportunidad, especialmente cuando se trataba de estos anillos.


6- I want one of these in every color, I love wearing them with skirts, I already have one in yellow that you can see in my last outfit post Here

Quiero uno de estos en cada color, me encanta usarlos con faldas, ya tengo uno en amarillo que lo pueden ver en mi ultimo look post Aqui 

No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin