miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2011

Colonial Pretty


Last saturday I went on a road trip with my aunt and brother to a little town called Villa de Leyva, the place is amazing with great food and colonial architecture, it is like travelling back in time, an awesome place to spend the weekend :)

El sábado pasado me fui de paseo con mi tía y mi hermano a un pequeño pueblo llamado Villa de Leyva, es un lugar increíble con comida riquísima y arquitectura colonial, ir es como volver en el tiempo y es un muy buen lugar para pasar el dia :)





4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

i think your outfit is perfect!!
i'm following you!!!
joint my giveaway.http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-memories-suite-giveaway.html

Anónimo dijo...

Que bonito tu outfit!! Seguro te la pasaste padrísimo!
xx so
www.my-philosophie.com

Anónimo dijo...

Lore mil gracias x tus comentarios! Ya subí un nuevo post! Saludos!
xx so www.my-philosophie.com

Sebab dijo...

You look really beautiful in those outfits!

Cruise Pictures

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin