lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

18 is for FUN!

 wow! it's been such a long time, but school has been all time consuming, I have this week off before returning to classes and just in time for my 18th birthday last saturday, I had a blast and I'm still giddy about it, the thing with birthdays is that sometimes we expect too much and the day doesn't live up to it but oh not this year, this time it really was one of the best birthdays ever! and I'm really glad I can share it with you guys so this aren't really outfit pictures but more like my happy face during my day :)


Wow!, cuanto tiempo ha pasado, pero es que la universidad no me ha dejado tiempo libre, tengo esta semana para descansar antes de volver a clases, y llego justo a tiempo para mi cumpleaños el sabado pasado, cumpli  18 al fin! la pase increíble y todavía sonrio de solo acordarme, la cosa con los cumpleaños es que a veces esperamos mucho y finalmente el dia no es lo que pensabamos pero no este año, esta vez si que la pase bien y fue uno de los mejores! me alegra mucho poder compartirlo con ustedes, asi que estas no son realmente fotos de mi look, sino mas mi felicidad durante mi gran dia :)







And don't forget the weird faces we only make on our birthday ;)
y no olviden las caras raras que solo hacemos durante nuestro cumple ;)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Mil mil felicidades!!! Espero la hayas pasado increíble!!
Xx so
www.my-philosophie.com

Cookie dijo...

Happy B day! Looks like big fan!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin