martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Empire State Of Mind

Mandatory New York Visit? The Empire State Building of course! I was freezing but it was totally worth the cold, it is the view and the legend, I felt like I was in a movie the whole time, I am a big fan of Gossip Girl  (as you might have noticed) and I couldn't stop thinking of Chuck and Blair, I guess that's what I loved about New York so much, it is so modern and chic and hip but at the same time it is totally romantic, even if it is the coldest of winters!

Visita obligatoria de Nueva York? El Empire State Building por supuesto! Todo mi cuerpo estaba congelado pero definitivamente valio la pena, la vista y la leyenda, me senti como en una pelicula todo el tiempo, soy fan de Gossip Girl (como lo habran notado) y no podia dejar de pensar en Chuck y Blair, supongo que eso es lo que me gusto tanto de Nueva York, es tan moderna y chic y a la moda pero a la vez tan romantica, incluso en el mas frio de los inviernos!







Super Joy face!







RayBan Glasses / lentes
Forever 21 headband/ turbante
Calvin Klein gloves/ guantes 





No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin