miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Bold Print



I've been dying to wear this dress for quite a while now, but couldn't find the right occasion for it, so when my little brother's graduation from elementary school came along I jumped at the somewhat formal opportunity to wear it. Sometimes I feel there are some pieces of clothing we consider to be so special  that we are always waiting for the right time to wear it, and time goes by and we never really get to enjoy them because we're always putting them off for some other time. So now I cannnot wait to enjoy this boldly printed dress any chance I get as I felt absolutely great in it, and it isn't always easy to find something that makes you feel so put together. 
PS: what you think about the new banner? :)

Hace tiempo que quería usar este vestido pero estaba esperando a la ocasión correcta para usarlo, así que cuando llego la graduación de primaria de mi hermano menor, salte a la oportunidad de usar en una oportunidad mas o menos formal. A veces me pareces que hay prendas que nos gustan tanto que siempre estamos esperando al momento correcto para utilizarlas que terminamos sin disfrutarlas de verdad por siempre estar buscando el evento perfecto, así que de ahora en adelante no puedo esperar a usar este hermoso vestido estampado muchas mas veces, me senti increíble todo el día con el puesto y no es siempre que consigues algo que te hace sentir tan arreglada y sin mucho esfuerzo. 
PD: ¿Que les parece el nuevo banner? :) 


MNG dress / vestido
MNG shoes / zapatos
Mario Hernandez bag / cartera 
ESPRIT blazer 


2 comentarios:

Adriana Convers dijo...

Hermoso vestido!

Gaby de Modacapital dijo...

Que guapa!!! El vestido es precioso, me encanta! :)
saludos y besos.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin