lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

Fake Tales of San francisco

When I found out I was visiting San Francisco yesterday I thought about the artic monkeys song, therefore my title, I had a great time, it really is a great city, and a very chilly city at that too, hope I get to go one more time before I leave, besides the shopping is amazing.

Cuando me entere que iba a visitar San Francisco ayer, recorde la cancion de Artic Monkeys, por eso mi titulo, la pase muy bien, es una ciudad increible, y una ciudad bastante fria tambien, espero poder volver antes de irme, ademas las tiendas tambien son geniales.



View from Pier 39
Vista desde el Pier 39








My new sweatshirt, I love it´s neon color and it´s protection from de San Francisco wind.
Mi nuevo sueter, me encanta el color y sobretodo que me protegio de la brisa de San Francisco

No hay comentarios:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin